In The Divinity Of Jesus Christ
- That Jesus Christ (Yehoshua, the Anointed One) is the Son of the One True God, YHVH, and that he came in the flesh to the Earth as the physical embodiment of the Word of God, and equal in power and authority.
- That, through His death on the cross, He offered Himself as the Lamb of Sacrifice for the whole of humanity, and thereby purchased us back from sin and death.
- That, three days later, He defeated death permanently when He rose from the dead with the keys to death, Hell and Sheol, and that He is now seated in heaven at the right hand of the Father.
- That, with true repentance from our sin, confession of our loyalty to Him and belief in His sacrifice on the cross, we can be saved from sin and the eternal judgment of Hell and the lake of fire.
- That, through this salvation, we now can have access to the Father God and the Holy Spirit, and that we can live and function from a heavenly perspective.
The Bible Is Divinely Inspired By God
- That the Bible is complete as it exists in its canonized form.
- That the entirety of Scripture testifies of Jesus Christ.
- That both the Old and the New Testament have equal importance in the Scripture.
- That Scripture is the ultimate standard of Truth, irrefutable and unchangeable.
In God The Father, YHVH, As The Progenitor Of Everything In Creation
- That He is the Supreme Authority in existence, and that all other authorities must submit to His.
- That everything that is, ever was, or ever will be was created and exists by Him.
In The Holy Spirit
- That He is the Spirit of God.
- That He is a person, and that He is equal to God the Father and God the Son.
- That He can be seen throughout Scripture, moving on the hearts and minds of men and influencing creation directly.
- That He is the Gift that was promised to us by the Son, so that we would not be without His Presence in the earth.
- That the primary evidence of the Holy Spirit’s working in a person’s life is the ability to live a truly sanctified and set-apart life, free from sin and fully dedicated to the Father.
- That after a genuine baptism in the Holy Spirit, He will evidenced by speaking in an unknown tongue.
- That the Holy Spirit imparts to us divine wisdom and understanding from the mind of God for the edification of the body of Christ.
- That, primarily, the Holy Spirit testifies of Jesus.
In A Triune God
- That the Trinity exists as God the Father, YHVH; God the Son, Jesus Christ, the Anointed One; and God the Holy Spirit —three distinct personalities, yet one in power and authority.
That The Nation Of Israel Is God’s Chosen People
- That Scripture revolves around them.
- That we were grafted into the blood covenant God struck with His people through salvation by the blood of the Lamb.
- That Israel will one day be completely unveiled and that the entire nation will be saved through their belief in Jesus Christ as their Messiah.
- That they are the center stage in eschatological prophecy, and that the events comprising the End of Days are central to the nation of Israel, its allies and its enemies.
- That the nation that stands with Israel in the last days will be protected from wrath and the nation that arrays itself against Israel will ultimately be destroyed.
We Believe That The Second Coming Of Christ Is Imminent
- That the earth is quickly coming to resemble the days of Noah as it was predicted by Christ in the Gospel of Matthew.
- That a Great Deception by the spirit of the anti-Christ is already hard at work deceiving both believers and non-believers alike.
We Believe That Prayer Is The Christians Most Powerful And Effective Weapon Against The Wiles Of The Enemy
- That it is a direct line of communication to the Father through Jesus, and that with that connection, we can enforce the Will of the Father here, in the earth.
- That the Christian has an obligation to pray for the peace of Jerusalem, the salvation of the nation of Israel and the spread of the Gospel throughout the earth.